We at MGA promote Responsible Gaming.
For us, Responsible Gaming is the rational, sensible selection of gaming options by your clients; that is, an informed, educated decision by the players for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Responsible Gaming is a leisure and entertainment activity and must never interfere with social, professional or family obligations.
Through the training that MGA offers its workers in the area of Responsible Gaming, they are able to detect actions and practices that go against this philosophy.
How to play responsibly?
- Play for fun, not for money or to avoid problems.
- Do not pursue or attempt to recover losses.
- Play for fun, enjoy winning but also consider that you may lose.
- Do not borrow money to play.
- Play only with the money you have set aside for entertainment. Do not use money that you usually spend on fixed expenses, such as food, transport, bills, etc.
- Avoid playing at times of emotional crisis, as they diminish your self-control.
- Do not allow gaming to affect your relationships with family and friends.
- Set a time and monetary limit for your gaming.
- The only measured gaming is to play for fun.